Sunday, January 18, 2009

Family day Saturday

Part II

Alright party people, here's part II. We went to the Sakura Festival at Mount Yaedake. It was freakin beautiful. I honestly have never seen a real Sakura, so I was soooo happy when I saw all those beautiful little flowers! On the way to the mountain, you'll see this everywhere:



Me & Justin were so excited! We got there a little bit after 5 ugh the festival's ending soon. There was a lot of people. When we got to the parking lot, cars have been driving around looking for a spot. . . Oooh there was a car pulling out from its spot but errr there was a car ahead of me so I know that he'd take that spot but he went straight and stopped, as the car left, I went in to park and guess what the punk ass japanese dude from the car ahead of me got out of his car and started bitching at me **talking in japanese** so I'm like "Well go to hell, we went too far to park here and I got here 1st" Oh gosh I was so mad. . . Anyway, here's some more pics! Enjoy!




Sakura chan meets Sakura:



1 comment:

  1. "kasing ganda ako ng mga Sakura :D"
    "buti nalang di sumama si Dudi, panira siya ng view eh"

    ReplyDelete