Thursday, January 8, 2009

S is for Sad

This day started ok, I got up early made pancakes for chissy & got everyone ready. Oh & guess what the little princess got into my wallet again and my stuff obviously went everywhere so yeah. . . I hate this day (-_-). Sabi nga ni Kisean, "Hay nako". . . I'll get over it someday. . . I just don't know how. . .

(-_-) I'm overwhelmed (-_-)
It sucks that your friends are so far away from you, it sucks to be alone, and it really sucks when you say hi to them and you get nothing back. . . Fuckin people. . . Why? ? ?
BUT
I'm still thankful that I have my family & my wonderful friends in the whole world, Joi, Jhena & Jenni. I love you guys!
My dear Joi, I'm sorry for your loss, you have my deepest sympathy. I love you and I know you can move on.
Jhena, I love you and thank you for your crazinessss! Thank you for staying with me while I was there.
Jenni, nasan ka na? Paramdam ka naman! I love you! I hope you guys are ok!
Well let's see what else is up for me. . . (-_-)
Peace (-_-)v

No comments:

Post a Comment